Access to free HAART medication in Brazil

I am considering moving from Spain to Brazil. As a resident in Spain public health insurance is covering cost of HAART. Will the same happen once I move to Brazil?

Thank you!

Hello and thanks for posting.

I asked your question to my good friend and Brazilian HIV expert, Professor Mauro Schechter (Federal University of Rio de Janiero).

Dr. Schechter's reply: If you officially becomes a resident, you is entitled to free ARVs. Otherwise, you would have to get his drugs from Spain (or buy them, with the caveat the several are only available thru the public health system, thus not being available for commercial sales).

I hope that's helpful, BY

Exactly what level of adherence to HIV medications is required to maintain virological control?
hissing noise or tinicity