Apr 26, 2013
DEAR DR Young, I finally found an Acetaminphen by Trade name "equate"650mg,but sth concern me there are some liver warnining on it said severe liver liver damage may occur and advice ask a doctor if you hv liver disease as you maybe know i am Hcv positive ,i used one dose today very effective do you recommend it or i leave it thks sorry i hv too mny Qs. REG.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting Reg,
People who have active hepatitis C should be careful about ingesting things that might cause liver toxicity- including alcohol and acetaminophen.
Taken for a short period and within the dosing instructions, a single dose of acetaminophen should be ok to take.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can Moles On Your Vagina Cause Cervical Cancer?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.