HIV and HCV
Apr 26, 2013
Dear Dr Young.
Thank you again for your reply. I have been reading about HCV to help me understand and to do the best for my health, howevewr i do not understand that i have to stay in bed or in my house, since i do not feel ill, nor tired, i have no pains etc. in fact for the past two months i have increased my trainning i nthe gym and pool. I will stay in bed and rest if this helps the recovery from Acute hepatitis, but there seems to be no evidence taht rest that so?. Should I get on with my normal life? Thank you Paco Thank you
Response from Dr. Young
I'd think that with your relatively low transaminase (LFT) tests and absence of symptoms, that you'd be able to gradually return to normal activities and life (as tolerated).
At this point, I don't think that bed rest is required.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.