Dear Dr Young.

Thank you again for your reply. I have been reading about HCV to help me understand and to do the best for my health, howevewr i do not understand that i have to stay in bed or in my house, since i do not feel ill, nor tired, i have no pains etc. in fact for the past two months i have increased my trainning i nthe gym and pool. I will stay in bed and rest if this helps the recovery from Acute hepatitis, but there seems to be no evidence taht rest that so?. Should I get on with my normal life? Thank you Paco Thank you

I'd think that with your relatively low transaminase (LFT) tests and absence of symptoms, that you'd be able to gradually return to normal activities and life (as tolerated).

At this point, I don't think that bed rest is required.

[Kazahkstan] help and opinio, pls reply