|tribuss abd purbac DS can they cause constipation?
Apr 24, 2013
Hi again, thanks for your previous response, I was wondering since my husband has started suffering constipation if its related to his meds or rather the amount of time he sleeps and rests? Even a little walk exhausts him at the moment. Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
| Response from Dr. Young
Neither Tribuss (Atripla) or Purbac (Bactrim) are associated with constipation. I'd suggest increasing his fiber/fruit/vegetable and fluid intake. If the symptoms are severe, it would be good to discuss with his doctors.
I hope that helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Signs And Symptoms Of Full Blown Aids
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Can You Get Hiv If A Nurse Does Not Use Gloves When She Takes Your Blood?
- Community Health Nurse Interventions Hiv
- How Long Do You Treat Thrush?
- Is Hiv Screening Mandatory In Pregnant Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.