|tribuss abd purbac DS can they cause constipation?
Apr 24, 2013
Hi again, thanks for your previous response, I was wondering since my husband has started suffering constipation if its related to his meds or rather the amount of time he sleeps and rests? Even a little walk exhausts him at the moment. Thanks for any suggestions you might have.
| Response from Dr. Young
Neither Tribuss (Atripla) or Purbac (Bactrim) are associated with constipation. I'd suggest increasing his fiber/fruit/vegetable and fluid intake. If the symptoms are severe, it would be good to discuss with his doctors.
I hope that helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Penis How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Touching Pubic Hair And Possible HIV Exposure
- Touching Used Condom And Dna Pcr Testing
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Afraid I Have AIDS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Are White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of HIV?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.