Accidentally took wrong dosage of Combivir and missed Viramune for several days

Hi there, I am currently on a regiment of a combination of Viramune and Combivir, twice a day. However, I recently discovered that I have been mistakenly taking a combination of two Combivirs per dose instead of Combivir & Viramune for at least 3 - 4 days. That makes up to 6 - 8 missed doses of Viramune and 6 - 8 overdosages on Combivir. Would this have any effect on viral immunity or other side effects?

Hi and thanks for posting.

If your viral load was suppressed before the inadvertent treatment mix up, I don't think that there should be much of a problem.

Make sure to mention this to your care provider, so that your next labs can be monitored appropriately.

Be well, BY

vitamins and complera
Best Time on the day to take ARVs