vitamins and complera

Hi Dr.Young! First and foremost. I must continue to Thank you for all that you and the rest of the doctors that help us. It doesn't go unnoticed. I had an appointment with my doc yesterday and it went well. Of course she drew blood for labs. Last time it was taken was March 1 with a result of 671 cd4 and vl 67. She believes that I should be undetectable with this last draw. I asked was she sure. Even with me just chewing my complera and she said yes. So I'm crossing my fingers. I however forgot one question I wanted to ask. I'd it ok to take other vitamins along with my complera? Such as Fish Oil, a multi-vitamin, vitamin B-complex? Just wanted to make sure before taking them that it wouldn't affect my med. Thanks in advanced Dr! ;-)

Hello and thanks for posting.

As far as I know (or could research), there's no negative interactions between your vitamins and Complera.

Hope that helps, BY

Treatment in Malaysia
Accidentally took wrong dosage of Combivir and missed Viramune for several days