vitamins and complera
Apr 21, 2013
Hi Dr.Young! First and foremost. I must continue to Thank you for all that you and the rest of the doctors that help us. It doesn't go unnoticed. I had an appointment with my doc yesterday and it went well. Of course she drew blood for labs. Last time it was taken was March 1 with a result of 671 cd4 and vl 67. She believes that I should be undetectable with this last draw. I asked was she sure. Even with me just chewing my complera and she said yes. So I'm crossing my fingers. I however forgot one question I wanted to ask. I'd it ok to take other vitamins along with my complera? Such as Fish Oil, a multi-vitamin, vitamin B-complex? Just wanted to make sure before taking them that it wouldn't affect my med. Thanks in advanced Dr! ;-)
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.