Treatment in Malaysia

Dr. Young, you have mentioned in several answers that you know of excellent hiv specialist doctors in Malaysia and Singapore. I will be moving to live and work in Malaysia soon and was wondering if you could provide any recommendations, especially at private or higher-end facilities. I wrote to the Malaysian AIDS Council twice but they didnt reply. Feel free to answer me privately if that is more appropriate.

Thank you.

Hello and thanks for posting.

I asked by friend, Tina Fazlita Fazdil in Kuala Lumpur your question. She says:

"HIV care centre - public would be UMMC (Universiti Malaya Medical Centre) and Hospital Sungei Buloh and for private it would be Dr Norliza at Sime Darby Medical Centre, Subang Jaya."

I hope that helps, BY

nexium
vitamins and complera