The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds
Rollover images to visit our other forums!
  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Treatment in Malaysia
Apr 21, 2013

Dr. Young, you have mentioned in several answers that you know of excellent hiv specialist doctors in Malaysia and Singapore. I will be moving to live and work in Malaysia soon and was wondering if you could provide any recommendations, especially at private or higher-end facilities. I wrote to the Malaysian AIDS Council twice but they didnt reply. Feel free to answer me privately if that is more appropriate.

Thank you.

Response from Dr. Young

Hello and thanks for posting.

I asked by friend, Tina Fazlita Fazdil in Kuala Lumpur your question. She says:

"HIV care centre - public would be UMMC (Universiti Malaya Medical Centre) and Hospital Sungei Buloh and for private it would be Dr Norliza at Sime Darby Medical Centre, Subang Jaya."

I hope that helps, BY

vitamins and complera

  • Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary



This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.

Powered by ExpertViewpoint