Apr 21, 2013
Response from Dr. Young
While some HIV medications have negative interactions with acid lowering meds like Nexium, none of the meds you've listed are affected.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does The Hiv Rash Look Like Bug Bites?
- Where On The Body Can Shingles Break Out?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Organism Causes Genital Warts?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.