Apr 21, 2013
| Response from Dr. Young
While some HIV medications have negative interactions with acid lowering meds like Nexium, none of the meds you've listed are affected.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Diarrhea After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.