Apr 21, 2013
tpha positive is a contagious disease or contaminated
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
A TPHA test is indicative of syphilis infection. Depending on a variety of clinical and historical factors, this could be, but might not be contagious.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore On Tongue A Sign Of AIDS?
- Thrush Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blood In Semen After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.