Apr 21, 2013
tpha positive is a contagious disease or contaminated
Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
A TPHA test is indicative of syphilis infection. Depending on a variety of clinical and historical factors, this could be, but might not be contagious.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV If Male Doesn't Cum Inside You?
- Countries Who Require Hiv Tests For Working Visa
- Gave Oral And Got A Mouth Ulcer Two Days Later
- Handjob Vaginal Fluids Menstrual HIV Risk
- Has Anyone Got Hiv Through Deep Kissing And Genital Rubbing
- HIV Risk Touching Wet Condom Then Touching Cut Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.