protein bait for hiv?
Apr 20, 2013
HIV latches on to CD4 and CCR5 proteins, this is the first step in destroying the immune system. Maybe these proteins can be used to bait and then destroy HIV? what do you think?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
CD4 and other HIV-related decoys have been considered; I'm not aware of any that have advanced past early stage development.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Topping Without Condom
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Does HIV Cause Erectile Dysfunction?
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.