Drug contradiictiion

Dear sir Many tks for too much care you did reg my cd4 Q From start of my med about 1 Month i had several side effect not too serrius Feel vomit i use nystatin 4 it (suspension) + vitamin B6 Tablet both got over the counter. Most of time i hv the symptom like flue and i used PANADOL. (it seems some kind of Astominophen) But now there is nowhere i can find it because of my country restriction I used regular Astominphe.n instead of it but dosent work & I got over the Counter Advil both by advice of my genrral phisician Now the Said doctor told me use 1tablet Metadone daily From coming week. Do u recommend such thing or do u hv any suggestion for another pain ad colcold relive drug maybe i can find i try Cold.Stop too But little help most ov day and time i feell fatigue with slight fever Panadol was like a miracle. Sorry i wrote toomuch try to transfer my situation as much i do. Reg.

Hello and thanks for posting.

If I understand your question, you were using paracetamol (Panadol), and acetaminophen for your symptoms. Both are quite similar and should work similarly. Advil (ibuprofen) also is a general fever and pain killer (though works differently than the previously mentioned meds). The issue with all pain relief medications is that they work better when you taken them on a regular basis during the time of need- rather than just waiting for the pain or fever to get to symptomatic levels.

As for the methadone (?), are you taking this in a regular basis? Or just for this episode? This is confusing to me, as methadone would be a dramatic step up in strength of pain medication (and does nothing for fever).

What's also of concern is why you don't feel well- flu-like symptoms could be just that- the flu, or signs of other problems. I'd suggest making sure that your doctor understands all of your symptoms and things you've tried to alleviate them.

There's much in your question that leaves me with additional questions, so feel free to write back with any follow up or details.

Be well, BY

what's the treatment cascade?
protein bait for hiv?