Apr 19, 2013
Dear sir,for someone taking truvada,is it good to exercise and drink enough water. Please sir what are the benefits of exercise and water to someone taking truvada
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
I believe that it's always good to get routine exercise and drink adequate water- the former is good for one's cardiovascular and bone health, never mind mental health and the later is good to prevent kidney injury from dehydration.
I hope that answers your questions, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Natural Cure For Std
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.