thanks for nutella advice wth norvir

it seems to get down much better now I am having this problem. I have over 13 pills in the morning ,and about 11 at night. I have to crush them and get them down. My problem is I found yogurt helps me get it down but now I have started vomiting after I take it. Any ideas?

Hi and thanks for posting.

Good to hear that the Nutella trick worked.

Wow, that's a lot of pills. Alone, this would be good to discuss with your care provider to see if there is any way to decrease your pill burden.

I'm a bit unclear from your inquiry- was it that adding yogurt to the routine caused the vomiting? Could you simply stop the yogurt? If you're using the yogurt to help swallow the pills, you could try substituting apple sauce.

Good luck, BY

chlamydia with gonorrhea together
Worries and anxiety after pep.. Please help...