chlamydia with gonorrhea together
Apr 18, 2013
i Have infected chlamydia with gonorrhea together in my trip. unfortunately i had entercourse with my female partner without condom. after that we both feel dysuria. what is the treatment for both of chlamydia and gonorrhea together? is the treatment the same for my and for my female partner.? your reply will be highly appreciated.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There's no difference in treatment between men and women.
I recommend discussing your symptoms and treatment options with your partner and care providers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does Azithromycin Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Can Rubbing Cocks Together Transmit HIV?
- Can You Catch HIV In The Ocean Water?
- Chances Of Getting Hiv Through One Anal Exposure
- How Many CD4 Cells Are Destroyed By HIV Per Year?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.