Apr 18, 2013
Is any meds interaction ?
Thanks in advance
Response from Dr. Young
Good to hear back from you. There's no significant interaction between collagen supplements and HIV medications.
Collagen is widely found in many regular foods, including fruits, vegetables, and soy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.