Apr 18, 2013
pinicilin injectiom is gud for the tpha possetive
| Response from Dr. Young
A positive TPHA test indicates previous exposure to syphilis. Penicillin injection is the treatment of choice.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Hpv Virus Make Me Sick?
- What Would Cause False Positive Syphilis Blood Test?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Scab Over?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- Underlying Conditions That Cause Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.