Apr 18, 2013
pinicilin injectiom is gud for the tpha possetive
Response from Dr. Young
A positive TPHA test indicates previous exposure to syphilis. Penicillin injection is the treatment of choice.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Organism Causes Genital Warts?
- What Is The Life Span Of A Person Infected With Herpes?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- What Doctor Treats Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.