Apr 18, 2013
pinicilin injectiom is gud for the tpha possetive
Response from Dr. Young
A positive TPHA test indicates previous exposure to syphilis. Penicillin injection is the treatment of choice.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have High White Blood Cell Count Does That Mean I Have Hiv?
- Will You Die If You Have Hiv?
- Where Do Hiv Lesions First Appear?
- Can A Physician Practice Medicine If They Are Hiv Positive?
- Can Sex On Menstrual Cycle Cause Hiv?
- Can You Get Hiv From Shaving Bumps On Your Pubic Hair Shaving?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.