Exercise while on PEP
Apr 17, 2013
Hello Dr. Young ! I have felt a little bit of drowsiness and fatigue on some days while on PEP but not enough to change my routine. I would like to know if 35-40 minutes of swimming at a moderate speed, 4-5 times a week would be OK, which is what I usually do. Thanks KS
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
There's no conflict with HIV medications and exercise. Indeed, most people would benefit from incorporating exercise into their daily routine.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.