took intelence 100mg twice a day by mistake

I moved and the new drug store gave me 100mg intelence pills instead of my usual 200mg pills so I took 100 mg pills twice a day instead of 200mg twice a day for about 11 days. now I read the label and am taking two of the 100s twice a day again. I have terrible resistance and am also on prezista, norvir and isentress. My fuzion was stopped 8 months ago and I have remained undetectable since then. How bad is it?

Hi and thanks for posting.

Obviously, this isn't the ideal situation, especially with your history of viral drug resistance. Eleven days of half dose medications is somewhat worrisome, but less so since your viral load was undetectable before and if your virus was fully sensitive to the Prezista part of your regimen. There's little to do at this point, but I'd be sure to discuss this situation with your doctor. I'd also try to figure out what the source of the problem was- and certainly this gives reason to check the pill strength with each refill in the future.

The only thing different that might happen is to have your viral load tested somewhat sooner- perhaps 2 to 4 weeks after the incorrect dosing.

I hope that helps and wish you viral suppression. BY

Stelara for Psorasis & HIV +
syphilis 1:4