|Can I take drugs after finish of PEP?
Apr 10, 2013
I finished my PEP 1 week ago. But I wonder my drugs(about cold) will make some problems like drug interactions.
Can I take the medicine?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Since the PEP medications will be long gone from your system, there's no risk of drug-drug interactions a week after you've completed your treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Most People Get A Rash With Hiv?
- If You Wear Condom Can You Still Get Hiv?
- Without A Rash How Can A Doctor Determine If You Have Shingles
- Will Genital Warts Eventually Go Away And Not Flare Up Again?
- What Does Bacterial Vaginosis Look Like?
- Risks Of Unprotected Sex With Inactive Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.