Been on Complera 2 months. Just chewing the pill now. Will my viral load go back up?

Hey there. You guys have been extremely great. Thank you so much for responding. Been on complera for a full 2 months now. For the past 2.5 weeks I've just been chewing the pill like I do with my chewable Vitamin C. was having difficulty for a weeks either it getting stuck or going down roughly. Thanks Dr.Young for n answering my question about is it ok just to chew. The last time my blood was drawn was March 1 with a result of CD4-671 and VL-60. I however am afraid that with nuts chewing the pill is it not as effective. And will my chance of my viral load to back up instead of being undetectable? Another reason I ask this is because my left arm is aching a little not as much as when I was initially in acute infection but just a little. Your input on this question would be greatly appreciated.

Hi and thanks for your comments.

There's no reason why chewing your pill will result in any decrease in the effectiveness of the medications.

As for your arm, I'm not hearing any warning signs at all. If your viral load had dropped to nearly undetectable levels after only two month of treatment, you're clearly on the right path.

Be well, BY

statins that contain calcium and their effect on meds
I'm using Complera