ok Now I have gotten RNY surgery and started meds

I dread it the liquid ones are vile and I have thrown them up a lot. I will have to crush or take in liquid form for a year! I feel traumatized. I have tried mixing with drinks and with apple sauce and yogurt but takes over everything. Is there anything I can do?

Hi and good to hear back from you.

Back in the ugly days of only-liquid ritonavir (the foulest of the liquid medications), we tried *everything* to mask the taste. Turned out that Nutella worked great. Coat the mouth with a teaspoon of Nutella, then quickly swallow the meds.

Let us know if that helps, BY

Typhoid vaccine
False positvie