My Recent Blood Report

Hi My recent Blood report says that my SGPT is 10 U/L and referenc range showing in report is 40 U/L and even my mean cell volume is 69fl ,mean cell haemoglobin is 21pg and serum creatine is 0.87 mg/dl ,is those are corect values,plz let me know bcoz there is slight difference of those values from reference range..is there any major concern regarding those values..

Observed Value : Reference count : Mean Cell volume : 69fl 76-96 Mean Cell Hemoglobin : 21pg 27-33 Mean Cell Hemoglobin Concentration : 30g/dl 29-37 SGPT : 10 U/L UPTO 40 SERUM CREATINE : 0.87 mg/dl 0.9-1.3 mg/dl

Hello and thanks for posting.

The tests of our kidney (creatinine) and liver (SGPT) are in the normal range.

The other tests (MCV, MCH) are a bit low and suggestive of having a particular type of anemia, characterized by having slightly smaller than normal red blood cells (that's the cell volume parameter). Iron deficiency is the most common cause of this.

I'd suggest that you speak to your health care provider about the test results and what kind of additional analysis or treatment is recommended.

BY

Neuropathy + slow progressor HIV
Raltegravir, Etravirine and Truvada based regiment