Taking half of my Atripla pill

I am between insurance on a new job in a new state and wanted to know if it would be okay to cut my Atripla pill in half so it will last until my insurance starts. I have been taking my daily dose for about two and a half years so far. I care about my health and don't want to run out.

Hello and thanks for posting.

DO NOT take half of your Atripla. You'll wind up with half of the needed drug levels in your blood and risk developing drug resistance to all three drugs.

It would be far better to run out than to take a half dose for weeks (or months).

BY

subtypes
Neuropathy + slow progressor HIV