Taking half of my Atripla pill
Apr 7, 2013
I am between insurance on a new job in a new state and wanted to know if it would be okay to cut my Atripla pill in half so it will last until my insurance starts. I have been taking my daily dose for about two and a half years so far. I care about my health and don't want to run out.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
It would be far better to run out than to take a half dose for weeks (or months).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Types Of Cells Does Herpes 1 And 2 Affect?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What Does A Herpes Rash Look Like?
- What Causes Genital Warts To Come Back?
- What Can You Put On Herpes Sore To Stop The Itch?
- Is Tea Tree Oil Used On Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.