Taking half of my Atripla pill
Apr 7, 2013
I am between insurance on a new job in a new state and wanted to know if it would be okay to cut my Atripla pill in half so it will last until my insurance starts. I have been taking my daily dose for about two and a half years so far. I care about my health and don't want to run out.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
It would be far better to run out than to take a half dose for weeks (or months).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- Will I Still Have Symptoms After Being Treated For Chlamydia?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What To Do If Antibiotics Not Helping Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Transmission Of Genital Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.