Is there a one pill option?

Hello. I am 35 years of age and I was diagnosed HIV+ in Feb of 2012. I am currently on a regimen of Prezista, Norvir, and Truvada. When I was diagnosed my viral load was 190,000 and my cd4 was a low 79. My viral load is now undetectable and my cd4 is 400. Is there, or will there be soon, a ONE PILL option that combines all three of the drugs of my current regimen?

Hello and thanks for posting.

There isn't currently a single pill regimen that includes the medications in your regimen. Gilead Sciences is working with their ritonavir replacement, cobicistat in a fixed dose combination (single tablet) with darunavir (Prezista), and a quad combination with cobi/darunavir, FTC and the new tenofovir prodrug, TAF so it's conceivable that a one or two pill combination could be in your future.

BY

Salvage Regimen
Miraviroc