Efavirenz and truvada exposed to heat in the car
Apr 2, 2013
I'm sorry for my english, I live in Mexico. Yesteday I traveled back home from my hometown and I found out that my meds were a little bit hot inside their boxes after spending some hours in the back door of my car.
I opened the new bottle some days ago and I'm worried that their effect on HIV will be diminished due to this heat exposure.
Thanks a lot in advance for your answer.
Response from Dr. Young
Hola y gracias por sus preguntas desde Mexico.
Pienso que sus tabletas de medicinas estan bien.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Fingering A Girl With Hiv With A Scratch On Finger
- Milk Of Magnesia For Thrush
- What Type Of Doctor Specializes In The Treatment Of Herpes?
- What Is The Test Called Where They Check For You Chlamydia?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Are The Chances Of Transmitting Chlamydia After One Time?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.