HIV treatment as an expat in countries without HIV restrictions
Mar 31, 2013
Dear Mr. Young,
If one is an HIV positive expatriate living in a country that is WITHOUT HIV restrictions, will that country's specialists prescribe one HIV medication?
Response from Dr. Young
Much depends on the country that you're asking about. Some countries yes, others no.
I'd suggest talking to an in-country AIDS Service Organization for details. One possible staring point would be the excellent organization GNP Plus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- Is The Herpes Virus In A Male's Semen?
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- Can Hiv Enter Through A Pimple?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.