|Does Merinol Damage the Heart?
Mar 30, 2013
I have Heart problems and I am really depressed. Will Merinol damage my heart even more?
| Response from Dr. Young
As far as I know, there are no significant heart complications from taking Marinol (dronabinol).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Chest Cold A Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- White Bumps On Penis Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Odds Of Getting HIV Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.