Does Merinol Damage the Heart?
Mar 30, 2013
I have Heart problems and I am really depressed. Will Merinol damage my heart even more?
Response from Dr. Young
As far as I know, there are no significant heart complications from taking Marinol (dronabinol).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Macrobid Cure Chlamydia?
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Are Red Dots On Tongue And Swollen Lymph Nodes Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.