Follow up regarding pep switch

Hi Dr. Young, thanks for getting back to me. I actually live in New York City. My pcp prescribed the combination after my initial visit to the ER. I was switched after some stomach discomfort. 9 more days to go until pep is complete. Ive had no symptoms with the exception of the stomach discomfort. Outside of that I feel fine. Im still terrified of the possibilities but I remain hopeful. My hope is keeping me going.

Hi and good to hear back from you.

Wow. Stavudine prescription in the US?

Though your apprehension is understandable, do know that there hasn't been a documented case of HIV transmission in someone who started PEP within 72 hours and completed an adherent course of treatment.

Be well, BY

tenofovir prodrugs gs4370 and TAF
ever heard of an HIV-positive lady freezing eggs for fertility?