Mar 29, 2013
Hi I tested positive 8yrs now, im on zidolam n , but i notice eczema break out and i never had it before. can it be a side effect from the meds?
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Skin problems are common among people living with HIV, and rash can be a side effect of medications (of all types). However to my knowledge, eczema isn't a known side effect of HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Effective Are Swabs When Testing For An Std?
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
- Acute Retroviral Syndrome Rash Pictures
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.