Mar 27, 2013
Please sir I am taking truvada for hepatitis b treatment.and I have malaria.how do I go about treating it..is there any form of drug interaction with Artesunate or artemeth and lumefanthrin thanks
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thank you for posting.
Using these tools, I can find no significant interactions between Truvada and your malaria meds.
Get well soon, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Lisinopril Make Neuropathy Worse?
- How Long After A Person Is Infected With Hiv Do You Get Symptoms?
- Is A High White Blood Cell Count An Indicator Of Hiv?
- Herbs That Fight Viruses Such As Hiv And Flu
- Do You Get A High Fever With Hiv?
- Which Is Worse Simplex Herpes 1 Or Simplex Herpes 2?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.