please help

I am an 18 year old girl. Last year I was diagnosed with anal warts. I went and got treated but I don't think it went completely away. I was sexually active with my fiance but it doesn't look like he has it. We are in a long distance relationship and are sexually active every 4 ot 5 months. I have been getting hard bumps in my mouth and 3 little tag-like things. I'm really afraid if I've don't some perminant damage, am I going to die? Could this be deadly?

Hello and thanks for posting.

There's nothing in what you've written that makes me concerned that you have a life-threatening issue. It'd be in your best interest to stay engaged in your medical care and follow up.

The first thing to do is to see what the lesions in your mouth are, and to continue to get follow up for your anal lesions.

I hope that helps, BY

micro red pin like red spots..
late Seroconvert