I missed my ARVS
Mar 26, 2013
I forgot my pills at home,I wont be drinking my morning dose. I take them twice a day morning and evening. What will be the concequences.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
If your adherence is otherwise good, a single missed dose on a twice-daily regimen should have little consequence.
Use the experience to see if there's way to help prevent this from happening in the future- perhaps keeping a spare pill box with an extra dose might help.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Does Leukoplakia Show Up In Hiv?
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Happens When Herpes Go To Your Spine?
- What Doctor I Should Go To For Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.