|I missed my ARVS
Mar 26, 2013
I forgot my pills at home,I wont be drinking my morning dose. I take them twice a day morning and evening. What will be the concequences.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
If your adherence is otherwise good, a single missed dose on a twice-daily regimen should have little consequence.
Use the experience to see if there's way to help prevent this from happening in the future- perhaps keeping a spare pill box with an extra dose might help.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Swollen Glands Hiv Early Symptoms?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Is Two Weeks After Having Sex Too Early To Get Tested For Hiv?
- Woman Arrested For Spreading Hiv
- Foods To Fight Hiv
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.