I missed my ARVS
Mar 26, 2013
I forgot my pills at home,I wont be drinking my morning dose. I take them twice a day morning and evening. What will be the concequences.
Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
If your adherence is otherwise good, a single missed dose on a twice-daily regimen should have little consequence.
Use the experience to see if there's way to help prevent this from happening in the future- perhaps keeping a spare pill box with an extra dose might help.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Anal Sex With Condom Safe?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob
- What Is The Risk Of Anal Fingering?
- Black Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.