HIV treatment and spirulina
Mar 24, 2013
Response from Dr. Young
I don't believe that there should be any problems taking Spirulina with your HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Type Of Doctor Treats Hepatitis?
- How Does Hiv Affect The Male Reproductive System?
- Hiv Transmission From Vaginal Fluid During Frottage
- Chances Of Getting A Hiv From One Sex Encounter
- How Long Will A Person Live With Untreated Hiv?
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.