|HIV treatment and spirulina
Mar 24, 2013
| Response from Dr. Young
I don't believe that there should be any problems taking Spirulina with your HIV medications.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Is Hiv Positive And Not Get Infected?
- Can Thrush Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Are Throat Infection And Ear Infection Signs Of Hiv?
- Could It Take Longer Than Six Months For An Hiv Test To Show Postive
- Symptoms Of Reactivated Cytomegalovirus
- Vaccinations And Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.