Cd4 count and viral load

Am consdering doing artificial insemination,what is the expected cd4 count and viral load am i suppose to have to continue with the insemination.

Hello and thanks for posting your interesting question.

I can't imagine that there would be any theoretical restriction to insemination based on CD4 or viral load. Plenty of women who don't even know their HIV status become pregnant and (with ART) can deliver healthy babies.

Having said that, if your electively planning on becoming pregnant, it would make sense to me that you'd want to be on a well tolerated treatment with an undetectable viral load and CD4 that's outside of the AIDS-defining, 200 count-level. This way, you'll be less concerned about any personal medical complications or side effects and can fully devote your efforts to starting your family.

I hope that helps, and wish you well, BY

Heat problems of PEP
Smelly gas