|Switching from Efivarenz & Lamzid to Atripla
Mar 21, 2013
Can this switch be done? How do I go about it?
| Response from Dr. Young
Hello and thanks for posting.
Once the decision to switch is made, then it's a simple mater of stopping the old regimen and starting the Atripla- no need to stop or take a break (indeed, it's better not to do so).
Hope that helps, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Testing Negative After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- Touching Stripper Afraid I Have HIV
- Touching Vagina Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- Unprotected Anal Sex Negative At 16 Weeks
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.