Valium+TNR

Good morning Doctor. My doc.changed my Atripla,after 3 years,for Truvada+Norvir+Reyataz.My question is:can I take new combo together with 3mg of Diazepam a day? I taking Diazepam more than 2 years,always the same dose.Thank you. Tomasz

Hello and thanks for posting.

In brief, yes. Be aware that that the PIs in your regimen may slow the metabolism of your diazepam, so you might have to lower the dose of the diazepam.

A different, but related question is whether the diazepam was being used to treat an efavirenz side effect (like insomnia). If so, you might be able to go without altogether.

Hope that helps, BY

Truvada to Kivexa
Truvada to Kivexa