|Missing one of the three meds prescribed
Mar 20, 2013
i am low on my medication and went to get them today and they weren't in. I have enough of my norvir and epzicom but i don't have anymore prezista left. Can i still take the norvir and epzicom without the prezista and start it back tommorow?
| Response from Dr. Young
I don't recommend taking just two of your medications. Better to hold all three medications until you have the complete regimen supply.
A single day's missed dose won't be a problem and safer than potentially exposing the virus to an incomplete regimen.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Scrotum A Sign Of AIDS?
- AIDS Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Can You Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.