hiv test confusion

*Hi I'm 19y.o male from nepal...I asked a question like 4 months earlier but didn got the answer. But here i am again hoping to get the answer and I want to say that u guys are doing a great job here helping people like me...the thing is i only received unprotected oral sex from a high risk prostitute in a brothel on 19th October,2012. I dont know her oral condition. I went there with my friend and he also received oral sex and had sex with the same prostitute that i went with. And now he has joined the british army. They also test for everything there. And it means he is safe. And if he is free from any stds then will i also have the same status or not coz we were with same prostitute? And during blowjob which was rough I had got teeth marks on my penis head and a small cut near the tip of the urethra which is the main cause of my anxiety. and i took a bath after 1 hour. And to add i am uncircumcised.

*During the three months i got every symptom of hiv during the 1st three months like dry mouth at night, hot body but temperature normal, joint pain, chills, pin and needle feeling throughout the body, white gum, symmetrical rash on back and arm,oral ulcer,etc. I mean i had almost all the symptom of hiv. I still have white gum and rash(but not much like earlier). I felt like my hands and limbs were getting thinner because i had athletic strong body due to training for army . Is it due to a lot of worrying or what?

*Then i finally went to test for hiv at the 145 day post exposure which came non reactive. It was done in a family planning association and the test was free rapid hiv test. This association is registered under international planned parenthood. They pricked my finger and tested my blood. The hiv counselor told that i need not test for hiv after on. And she also told oral sex is higher risk than vaginal sex. I was very happy after receiving non reactive test coz u guys told like after 3 month test is like 100% sure but later on i began to think that they might have lied to me because i was really worried and i had gone to test alone. Because the result went in like 10 mins after the test but they made me wait like for 30 mins. Can they lie me like that? And can i trust this result if they didnt lie and should i test again or not because some say like test at 3 month and some at 6 month? still i am not happy. What should i do? Please shed me some light.

*Sorry to bother you with such a long question. Hope u will answer.

The reason that you didn't receive a reply is that I don't answer the "Do I have HIV?" questions on this forum.

The volume of questions from people who are asking important questions about their HIV medications is large- and is the subject of this forum.

BY

hiv viral load increase
Bactrim-DS