|I know crushing complera is ok. But is chewing it acceptable
Mar 20, 2013
As of late, taking my complera has been a little stressful. It was doing ok splitting it with the pill slicer for a while. Then... Several days in a row it managed to go down rough or get stuck. :-( I know that crushing it is ok. Or have been told it was. But chewing it into pieces then swallowing it. Is that ok? Is my question.
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
Yes, if the taste isn't too much of a deterrent, you could chew the pill.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can Hepatitis B Test Return A False Positive?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.