Mar 17, 2013
MY LAB REPROT SAYS:ANTI HAV IGM :REACTIVE, HBS AG (CARD TEST):NEGATIVE PROTHROMBIN TEST:12 SECOND CONTROL:12 SECOND INR:1.0 WHAT DO THESE MEAN? PLEASE REPLY ME
| Response from Dr. Young
Hi and thanks for posting.
These tests indicate that you've been recently exposed to (ie., infected with) hepatitis A virus. A reactive (or positive) IgM indicates recent infection, whereas a positive IgG means exposure, but usually in the past.
Hope that helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.