Poppers- truvada and issentres

Hello. I need your help. I'm Taking truvada n iseentres medication and I've being using poppers ones a week when I had sex. Is this bad for me?

Hi and thanks for posting.

This is from AIDSmap

"There are no documented interactions between drugs used to treat HIV and poppers.

However, sniffing poppers after taking anti-impotence drugs, such as Viagra or Cialis can result in a potentially dangerous drop in blood pressure.

The potential dangers from sniffing poppers after taking Viagra or Cialis are increased if you are also taking a protease inhibitor as part of your HIV treatment. Protease inhibitors cause the amount of Viagra or Cialis in the blood to increase, and for this reason it is recommended that people prescribed protease inhibitors take only half the normal dose of Viagra or Cialis and you are recommended not to use poppers at the same time."

BY

Donating a Hep C body for science
HEPATITIS