Donating a Hep C body for science

My brother is on life support, he wished to have his body donated for science, but in many cases they don't want it b/c of the hep c! That was his dying wish. Is there a place you can recommend? I have tried in my local area,with no success. He has Type 2 diabetes,renal failure,macular degeneration,neuropothy, and Hep c.

Sorry to hear about your brother. A good starting point for donation are the local medical schools- they are often looking for donations for a variety of reasons and are grateful for the opportunities.

I hope that's helpful. BY

positive with ms
Poppers- truvada and issentres