Late Dose on Complera

I've been on Complera for almost 6.5 months. I've always taken my dose between 7-11 pm (mostly around 10:30), but I fell asleep today and didn't take my dose until 3 AM. Would that be a problem (instructions say to take the dose if it's within 12 hrs)? My other question is the 7-11 pm window for the daily dose, is that OK? Oh, one more please: does it make any difference to take it right before or after a meal? Thank you, doctor.

Hello and thanks for posting.

No problem- a few hours late on a single dose (or multiple doses for that mater) of a once-daily medication won't result in any problems.

I don't think that it matters much if you take your pill immediately before- or after your meal.

Be well, BY

Can i I use trioday
Viral load spike 3 weeks after stopping Maraviroc