Can i I use trioday

Hi, I am using trioday from last 3 years and my viral load is undetectable and my CD4 Cell is 366 and CD4 % is 14 I am having HIV From last 6 years, how to improve my CD4 cell and CD4%

The best thing that you can do to improve your CD4 count is to continue to be adherent to your HIV medications. With your undetectable viral load, it would seem that this is the case. CD4s often take time to improve- so allow yourself the time for that to happen.

After that, having good nutrition, avoiding tobacco will definitely help your health, but I can't say that there's much other than patience that with your body's recovery that will reliably increase CD4.

I hope that helps, BY

Will changing Prezista Dosage make my viral load rise?
Late Dose on Complera