Will changing Prezista Dosage make my viral load rise?
Mar 16, 2013
I am currently taking Prezista 600 mg. 2x a day, Norvir 100 mg. 2x daily, Truvada once a day and Isentress 400 mg. 2x a day. Is changing Prezista to 800 mg. once a day and Norvir 100 mg. once a day, a wise thing? or will my viral load rise? My viral load has been undetected for over 5 years. and CD count is 650.
Response from Dr. Young
There's no reason to think that this should cause your viral load to rise.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pcr Hiv Test Negative After 30 Days Should I Worry
- How Is It That I Am Hiv Positive And My Husband Is Not?
- Accuracy Of Hiv Test At 7 Weeks
- What Is The Longest It Takes Hiv Antibodies To Show Up?
- How Long After Being Infected Does It Take To Test Positive For Hiv?
- How Long Does Hiv Aids Survive On Surface?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.