|Will changing Prezista Dosage make my viral load rise?
Mar 16, 2013
I am currently taking Prezista 600 mg. 2x a day, Norvir 100 mg. 2x daily, Truvada once a day and Isentress 400 mg. 2x a day. Is changing Prezista to 800 mg. once a day and Norvir 100 mg. once a day, a wise thing? or will my viral load rise? My viral load has been undetected for over 5 years. and CD count is 650.
| Response from Dr. Young
There's no reason to think that this should cause your viral load to rise.
Be well, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Possible Is It To Get Hiv After Unprotected Sex Once?
- How Often Do You Need To Get Hepatitis Shots?
- Dating Service For People With Hiv
- Where Do You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes If You Have Hiv?
- Without Treatment How Long Can A Person Live With Hepatitis C
- Can A Man Give A Woman Hiv By Pulling Out Before Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.