Is it possible for me to feel this great after one dose?

Is it possible for me to feel amazingly wonderful as if i never had hiv on my first initial dosing of hiv treatment? I was diagnosed Dec 26, 2012. Possible point of infection was Nov 2012. Blood work done in Jan 2013 shows T-Cell count at 349 and Viral Load at 10 Million. I was prescribed Norvir 100mg, Prezista 800mg and Truvada 300-200mg. I was bed ridden, fatigued, aches, pains--and not mobile. I chose 9pm as my dosing time and within three hours I feel fantastic. From one end of the spectrum to the other. How is this possible? Am I experiencing a placebo effect, or is this the real thing? I'm in shock because I feel so great in such a short amount of time. I forgot what it felt like being "normal"

Hello and thanks for posting.

While I'd like to think that medications are responsible for your improvement in symptoms, it's pretty unlikely for them to work so rapidly.

Nonetheless, I would agree in starting when you did, particularly with such a high viral load.

Keep up with the adherence, and I'm sure that you'll continue to experience "normal" health.

Be well, BY

Emergency HIV test, treatment
Truvada/Isentress