Storage of Truvada and Isentress(PEP question)

Hi. I took a PEP 20days ago. But I have a problems. I found information that Truvada and Isentress have to be stored in dry state. Especially avoid moisture.

I stored Truvada and Isentress in the pocket of my bag everyday when I'm outside for work. But there is 'peppermint field inhaler' in my pocket together. I didn't noticed that before. It's main components are.. : Menthol : 55.90 gm Camphor : 4.969 gm Eucalyptus Oil : 6.2 ml Peppermint Oil : 3.727 ml Borneo : 9.0 gm Mineral Oil : q.s. to 100 ml Problem is... The cap is little opened.. so there is possible leak. (But liquid was not directly contact with pill because pill was packed with wrap that pharmacist give)

So, now Im really worried about this because leaked or evaporated materials maybe destroy or decrease of efficiency of Truvada and Isentress

Hello and thanks for posting.

I don't think that your medications have been compromised.

Just make sure that you get the recommended follow up at 1 and 3 months.

Be well, BY

American purchasing meds in Thailand? (Channeling Andrew)
PRP method - any restrictions ?